Monday 2 May 2011

Acai Berry - Can It Help You Lose Weight?

I have recently started drinking the acai berry.

I know it is supposed to help you lose weight, and when I saw a carton of it for sale in Holland and Barrett I thought I would give it a try.

I have only drank it for a couple of days. I thought I would have some before a cycle ride and it did seem to give me some extra energy.

The acai berry is high in antioxidants, so it is a good food to eat.
The carton that I bought also had grapes and raspberries to help sweeten the drink.

I experimented today by adding some cranberry juice and water, which made a tasty drink.

I think it is definately worth trying.

It is a healthy food and one you could add to your diet. I think that if you combined it with some extra exercise it could help you to burn some calories and lose weight.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home